Careers in Oman air flight attendant jobs | Excited job 2021
Here is Latest Careers In Oman Air Flight Attendant Jobs 2021 opportunity for freshers
Careers In Oman Air Flight Attendant Jobs Conditions
- Free Visa Processing for Candidates Sales Executive.
- Meals and accommodation will be provided by the company.
- Annual leave allowance and annual up and down ticket will be provided.
Tasks / general business and customers for Careers In Oman Air Flight Attendant Jobs
Also Apply: Excited Cabin crew careers air Arabia airlines jobs | 2021
- Achieve targets for demoted cases.
- Identify potential business opportunities, liaise with them to generate new business opportunities and follow up to achieve the set targets.
- Screen, design and grow new business openings by breaking down the client base, recognizing, creating and developing specific channels, and focusing on specific areas through proper motivation and record keeping.
Job Position / Description for Careers In Oman Air Flight Attendant Jobs
- Job Title : Flight Attendant
- Job Type: Full Time
- Company / Organization: Oman Air
- Location: Muscat, Oman
- Salary: 2300$ to 3500$ per month
- Education :Bachelor’s Degree – Degree – PHD
- Interview Interview: Oman Air Office｜Walk-in Interview
- Number of applicants: 12
- Vacancy Deadline: As per the notification on the official website.
Careers In Oman Air Flight Attendant Jobs (Muscat) APPLY NOW
- Client Relationship Management.
- Liaise with corporate and professional clients to outline motivational projects and advocacy to ensure the expansion of business relationships and build a strong client base.
- Customer Relationship Management: Liaise with corporate and professional customers to outline motivational projects and advocacy to ensure expansion of business associations and build a solid customer base.
- Assist all specialists in resolving issues related to ticketing and booking procedures.
- Maintain ongoing contact with corporate customers, facilitate projects for long-time customers, and assist in resolving related issues, including business systems.
Support and Help
- Both the operator and the organization are educated about the advancement of the business in order to track appropriate activity ventures regarding job capabilities.
- Liaise with operators for aggregate bookings, get rosters from them, and cultivate passages in the framework so as to guarantee that individual organizations can issue a large number of tickets.
- In the basic case, different obligations offered by the administrators.
Prepare transaction designs, daily transaction reports, item profit reports, progress reports, and other related reports as requested by regional chief information officers, country heads, and senior management examinations.
Review OAL activities in daily business meetings and prepare daily deal reports. This report will be required to prepare weekly and monthly station reports and will be evaluated as needed.
Also Apply: Cabin crew Job in Qatar airways Vacancy | Urgent hiring 2021
Oman Air Cabin Crew Employment Requirements. Recruitment requirements for Oman Air Cabin Crew are 4 years of certification at a relevant educational institution or 2 years of confirmation in school at a relevant educational institution and ideally 2 years of involvement in equivalent competencies in the aviation/travel industry or special certification/permission at a relevant educational institution and 6 years of WY/ in an optional school. Involvement in equivalent competencies in aviation.
About the Organization
Oman Air is the leading organization in the aviation sector in the Sultanate of Oman and started its activities in 1993. Initially operating within its own territory, Oman Air has grown rapidly over the last 14 years to become the national carrier of Oman.
Oman Air has played a key role in making Muscat an important transit hub in the Middle East, giving impetus to business, mechanical and tourism activities.
As an undisputed business, Oman Air has strived to maintain a model of excellence in every part of its activities. The Oman Worldwide Administration was established in 1970 and later the Oman Air Administration was established in 1981 to stretch the administration to alternate aircraft, including cargo care and ground care.
Oman Air’s fleet consists of modern, fuel efficient aircraft that are beautifully decorated inside. The aircraft are also equipped with the latest in cabin equipment to enhance safety.
Oman Air is at the forefront of the aviation business with its interest in developing new technologies, arrangements and evolving items.
Also Apply: United Airlines Careers Flight Attendant jobs| best job 2021
Comments are closed.