Dairy Farmer Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2021 opportunity
About the Job
Dairy Farmer Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2021｜! Worldnewjob.com is one of the leading advertising on the internet. We connect people with their ideal jobs so that they can achieve their career goals with ease. Here you can be a gateway to many opportunities to achieve your goals for your golden future.
Don’t waste your time. We can help you to realize your dream & now we have arranged golden opportunity Canada Dairy Farm Jobs for Foreigners & fresher can apply.
More about Dairy Farmer Jobs In Canada For Foreigners
- Job Name: Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada
- Job Location: Toronto, Canada
- Job Type Part Time｜Full Time
- Education: Preparing long term school instruction | Auxiliary School | Acknowledgment
- Experience Not required, but new hires are welcome to apply.
- Nationality: Japanese Any nationality is acceptable.
- Salary: 50$ – 70 Ph
- How to Apply: Online application accepted
- Interview : Walk-Interview Skype, local agency, face-to-face
- Deadline; Depends on agency’s notice.
We are looking for hardworking, reliable people who are willing to work hard.
This is a 100% genuine job. You do not need to pay any fees to apply for this job. Here are some new job vacancies in New Zealand, Canada, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Europe and many more.
- Dairy Farm Worker: 200
- Base salary is $1500-$3000 per month.
- Food, housing, and medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Salary will be increased every year if the performance is good.
Qualifications: The following qualifications are required:
- High school or diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in English.
Job Summary – Dairy Farmer Jobs In Canada For Foreigners
Dairy Farmers Jobs in Canada for Foreigners : On our farms, we take pride in producing the best dairy products by keeping our cows healthy and happy.
Join our team as a Dairy Farmer and use your knowledge of animal science to care for our livestock and ensure they are healthy and free from infectious diseases.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the dairy team to milk livestock and keep the package clean for a healthier environment. Develop your technical skills by maintaining farm equipment and reducing the number of repairs.
Demonstrate excellent communication skills by working closely with the team and interacting as needed with veterinarians, vendors, buyers, and other visitors to the farm.
- Monitor dairy cows for signs of potential disease to ensure that all livestock are in optimal health and producing high quality milk.
- Ensure that dairy cows are calm and comfortable so that they can continue to produce the maximum amount of milk.
- Weigh cows to check for signs of illness or injury and provide preventive care as needed.
- Review and keep clean livestock housing and buildings to reduce the risk of injury and illness to livestock and farm workers.
- Provide livestock with food and water, and ensure that livestock are adequately stocked so that they do not go hungry.
- Administer medicines, vaccines, and other medical treatments, and coordinate with veterinarians as needed.
- Use tools to efficiently transport feed, animals, and other equipment to appropriate locations on the farm.
- Keep up with trucks, farm haulers, draining gear, and other hardware to keep them good to go and decrease fix costs.
Qualifications and Skills Needed for the Job
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to perform physical labor
- Coursework in zoology
- Substantial driver’s license and complete history certificate
Experience with equipment and machinery
- Manure spreader
- Baler equipment
- Feed equipment
- Bulk Handling Systems
- Dairy Cattle
Types of agricultural operations
- Cattle rearing and breeding (including growing barns)
- Straw cultivation
- Cultivation of other cereals
- Complex livestock farming
Skills for Dairy Farmer Jobs In Canada For Foreigners
- Performing public farm duties
- Operating and maintaining farm machinery and equipment
- Cleaning stables, barns, patios, and pens
- Milking cows
- Recognize sicknesses and medical conditions in yields, animals, and poultry
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, barns, and poultry houses
- Monitoring animal health
- Skills of Livestock Specialists
- Cattle training
- Feed inventory management
- Dealing with animals
- Farm animal care
- Cattle branding
Working conditions and material capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive work
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for long periods of time
- Work site environment
- In the fresh air
- Work place information
- Rural area
- Accommodation for staff available
- Willing to relocate
- Transportation costs are covered by employer
How to apply for Dairy Farmer Jobs In Canada For Foreigners
- New CV/Bio data
- Appropriate size photo for identification
- To go after the position, kindly snap here.
Note – Please do not provide bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
ALSO APPLY: RTA careers in Dubai RTA jobs vacancy UAE