Top 8 Highest Paying Jobs in Japan | Best opportunity
Here is latest Top 8 Highest Paying Jobs in Japan for freshers
Do you know what are the Highest Paying Jobs In Japan? Are you looking for “Top 8 Highest Paying Jobs in Japan”? Start with research.
Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun, is a beautiful, wonderful, easy to live and work in country with a highly technological culture. Plus.
Japan offers countless opportunities for exciting experiences, sightseeing, abundant holidays, great nightlife, and a major medical insurance system.
Social welfare and economic prosperity are reflected in high salaries in both the public and private sectors. This includes IT professionals, who can earn as much as 500,000 yen a month. In addition, individuals working in Japan typically earn about $4.32 million ($40,353) per year, according to a report by the IRS.
Did you get the idea? Now, let’s take a look at some of the highest paying jobs in Japan that use English. Don’t forget that there are many factors that affect our profits.
However, let’s focus only on typical annual salaries by industry to give you an overview of the current wage situation in Japan.
Here are the top 8 Top 8 Highest Paying Jobs In Japan
8- Service Staff
- Monthly Salary: 250,000 ($ 2,335) – 280,000 ($ 2,615)
- % Foreigners in the industry 5.12
- Requirements Conversational Japanese (N3 to N2), visa sponsorship (e.g. hotel staff)
To work as a help worker with generous benefits, you will need to have sufficient Japanese language skills and a substantial visa. There are many industries such as hotels, restaurants, and cafes that provide services to their employees.
The owners of these businesses tend to hire foreign employees with bilingual skills. Among the occupations in the Japanese familiarity and travel industry, ryokan front desk staff earn 2.97 million yen, while travel planners and local escorts earn 3.18 million yen a year.
Remember the bars! If you know how many Japanese people go to bars, this is certainly one of the highest paying jobs in Japan.
There are many options for working in bars: waiters, managers, accountants, DJs, etc. If you are good at singing and dancing, working in a bar in Japan can be quite profitable.
7- English Teacher – Highest Paying Jobs In Japan
- Top 8 Highest Paying Jobs in Japan . Teaching Jobs
- Monthly Salary: 230,000 yen ($ 2,148) – 290,000 yen ($ 2,640)
- % Percentage of foreigners in the industry. We don’t know the exact number, but it is a fact that many foreigners are working in the industry.
- Requirements: Native English speaker, Bachelor’s degree, ESL certification, experience a plus.
Teaching English in Japan is a widely practiced business, and there are large numbers of vacancies for this job in Japan.
In the English teaching workspace, an English teaching assistant at a public (or in some cases private) school earns about 230,000 yen per month, while a teacher salary at a private English conversation school is about 275,000 yen.
Business English teachers are often paid more per lesson, sometimes as much as 3,500 yen per hour.
6- Recruitment Consultant
- Top 8 Highest Paying Jobs in Japan : Recruitment Consultant
- Monthly Salary: 300,000 JPY ($ 2,802)
- Percentage of foreigners in the industry: 5.12
In HR services, the average annual salary is 3.68 million yen. In Japan, many universities around the world are looking for bilingual people.
- Monthly allowance 380,000 Japanese Yen ($3,549)
- Top 8 Highest Paying Jobs in Japan 4.17
Of course, this is one of the highest paying jobs in the world. Japan is famous for its technology and machinery.
As a result, the manufacturing industry employs the highest percentage of foreign workers. So, if you have an engineering background, you can earn a great salary in Japan.
4- Marketing and Sales
- Monthly Salary: 290,000 yen ($2,640) – 528,000 yen ($4,932)
- Percentage of Foreigners in the Industry: 2.63
- Requirements: Business level Japanese, 3+ years experience, visa sponsorship available
The fourth most lucrative job in Japan was employee sales. The number of outsiders getting positions in promotional and outreach groups for Japanese organizations continues to grow.
Salespeople are in high demand in Japan.
There are sales representatives, sales managers, sales agents, and sales representatives. Japanese people love to get these services from foreigners.
Additionally, marketing jobs in Japan can earn an average of 4.9 million yen.
3- Business Analyst
- Monthly Salary: 450,000 ($ 4,203)
- Percentage of Foreigners in the Industry: 2.63
- Requirements: Fluent in English and Japanese, 3-5 years of experience.
The Business Analyst is responsible for increasing the company’s competitiveness and performance, and tries to find new ways to control costs, improve productivity, and increase sales.
This position is a particularly high-paying job because it is responsible for ensuring better performance and competition.
2- Investment Banking
- Monthly Salary: 300,000 ($ 2,802) – 600,000 ($ 5,604)
- Percentage of Foreigners in the Industry: 0.62
- Requirements: Fluent in English and Japanese, 3 to 5 years of experience.
As in many other countries, those who work in the finance and banking field usually earn higher salaries.
1- Information Technology Specialist
- Top Highest Paying Jobs in Japan 8311,000 ($2,905) – 628,000 ($5,866)
- Foreigner Ratio: 2.63
There is no doubt that the highest paid jobs in Japan are IT professionals, both male and female.
IT consultants are the highest earners in the industry, with an average annual salary of 6.04 million yen.
Web service engineers earn about 4.25 million yen, and web designers earn about 3.57 million yen.
When you are ready to apply, read the Guide – How To Write CV Template and check out the article on how to fill it out.
ALSO READ: Housekeeping careers in japan jobs in Tokyo | Best job 2021
Comments are closed.