Tulip Golden Hotel Jobs in Qatar Vacancy | Best job 2021
Here is best opportunity of Tulip Golden Hotel Jobs In Qatar Vacancy
Tulip Golden Hotel Jobs In Qatar Vacancy is situated in the core of Doha, close to the Corniche. The lodging is 11 km from Hamad Global Air terminal and a 2-minute drive from the Gallery of Islamic Craftsmanship and Souq Waqif.
The Brilliant Tulip Doha has 193 lodgings, all prepared to the most elevated global guidelines. Standard rooms also include a coffee/tea kettle, mini bar, in-room safe and telephone. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also provided for your entertainment pleasure.
Whether you are a family, a couple or a solo traveler, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Golden Tulip Doha’s food and beverage spots.
Expect flexible design, convertible gameplay, and even a few square surprises. All things considered, this is the place where the enchantment occurs.
If you want to spend the day taking advantage of the hotel’s facilities, there is an outdoor swimming pool that is perfect for some fun in the sun. There is also a well-equipped gym and a spa where you can fully relax with personalized treatments.
Tulip Golden Hotel Jobs In Qatar Vacancy in Qatar
ALSO APPLY: RTA careers in Dubai RTA jobs vacancy UAE
- Company Name: Golden Tulip Hotel
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job Type: Employment Type: Full Time
- Nationality: Japanese All
- Education: Required: High School Graduate, University Graduate
- Experience: Required
- Salary: Not mentioned
- Benefits : Attractive salary package based on job title.
- Other benefits: including visa and airfare
- Meals and accommodation provided by the organization
Positions available/being offered
- F&B Supervisor / Chef
- F&B Captain
- Waiter / Waitress
- Housekeeping Supervisor
About the Job : Tulip Golden Hotel Jobs In Qatar Vacancy
Real work starts with passionate people who do important work, win as a team, and celebrate success together. The last thing we know is that by working together, we can be a force in creating the future of your business. Join us and experience a career in service delivery excellence.
At Golden Tulip, your dedication to excellence will be recognized and you will grow. Please see our job openings below.
- GSA / GSA Front Desk
- Reservation Supervisor / Executive
Chef Job Summary:
As a Chef at a renowned restaurant, you will have the opportunity to create an amazingly diverse menu for our guests. Hone your ability to use your skills well by preparing inventive dishes for lunch and dinner, as well as delicious desserts and appetizers.
Work with a team of reputable waiters, waitresses, and other support staff and enjoy receiving assistance from them in helping to prepare and serve meals to customers on the spot This job is suitable for those who want to improve their skills and work in a reputable restaurant with loyal fans This job is suitable for people who want to improve their skills and work in a reputable restaurant with a loyal following. If you want to take your skills and talents to the next level, talk to us today.
- Monitor and supervise hygiene practices to ensure that employees are adhering to hygiene rules and standards at all times. Correct or terminate employees as necessary if standards are not being followed.
- Coordinate food purchases, budgets, and plans with other staff
- Analyze recipes and make menu changes as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and reduce overhead costs where possible
- Meet with customers as needed to arrange menus and negotiate catering rates for weddings, banquets, and other special events
- Survey food preparation equipment, supplies, work areas, and ingredients to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory standards
- Schedule production and staff to ensure that adequate support is always available to provide catering services in a timely manner
Qualifications and Job Skills:
- Information on food related educational program and preparing strategies
- Understanding of ingredients, quality control, and other techniques for efficient food production and distribution
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of food preparation regulations and standards
- Ability to use common kitchen equipment such as cutlery, people, sets, etc.
- High school diploma
- Familiarity with food analysis and menu development programs
ALSO APPLY: Cabin crew Job in Qatar airways Vacancy | Urgent hiring 2021
Comments are closed.