Latest opportunity for Driving Job In Canada For Light Heavy Driver
This is a Driving Job In Canada For Light Heavy Driver in Canada. Would you like to bring in some additional cash in your extra time? Is it true that you are not happy driving on open streets?
Do you need a more flexible schedule? Do you have a chance for advancement within your organization? Do you need a position that will give you energy after retirement? Can you rely on it?
Is it true that you are well protected? Do you not test to ensure your personal safety? Would you be the driver we are looking for?
Kitimat, British Columbia is currently looking for Class 1 drivers to join our team. Candidates will be responsible for the safe operation and driving of a variety of units to support production activities.
Job Description for Driving Job In Canada For Light Heavy Driver
- Job Title: Driving Heavy | Light
- Job Location: Ontario, Canada
- Job Type: Full Time
- Visa Type: Tourist Visa｜Working Visa
- Salary: Attractive
- Education: High School｜Bachelor
- Experience: Minimum Experience (New is acceptable)
- License: Type International License｜Normal License
- Application Method: Online Application
- Interview : Local Organization｜Embassy
- Deadline: None
- Application Process: Browse and apply online.
- Competitive Wages.
- Starting salary : .46cpm
- Normal $1,150 each week/$60,000 each year
- Pay for suspensions, connections, breakdowns, detentions
- Paid Orientation
Main duties of driving for Driving Job In Canada For Light Heavy Driver
- Adhere to all safe work practices, policies and processes and act in a safe manner at all times to ensure that health and safety is a top priority.
- Drive and operate dump and vacuum truck units in a safe manner.
- Operate vehicles in a safe manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Report to work at the designated time and place.
- Report any deformities, mechanical problems, or shortages to the branch supervisor
- Inspect vehicles
- Adhere to strict classification with respect to PTI business insider facts
- Agreeing to all organizational strategies and methods
- Any remaining commitments will be demoted by the supervisor
- Previous professional driving experience is preferred, but not required
- Driving Services for International License in Canada – Basic Requirements
- Minimum Class 1 license with air break and a clean MVR for 5 years.
- At least one year of experience in driving and operating dump and/or vacuum trucks.
- Must be able to read and understand road maps using GPS / technology systems.
- Must be able to lift and pull weights as much as 15 pounds.
- Must be able to bend down to inspect vehicle undercarriage and tires
- All vehicle doors and hatches must be able to be opened and closed manually.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, three-year vehicle record (MVR) check, background check, and driving performance test.
Driving Jobs in Canada to get an International License
A worldwide driver’s license with a permit from outside Canada will allow you to use your current permit for as long as 60 days while in Ontario for Driving Job In Canada For Light Heavy Driver .
- Immigrants from the U.S.A., Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Northern Ireland, Korea, Australia, Isle of Man, U.K., France and Belgium can obtain a license in Ontario after taking the required vision test and paying the applicable fees. The license can be exchanged for a driver’s license.
- To do so, an individual must visit a drive test center, submit the following documents, and complete the following steps
- An original form of identification that proves name, date of birth, signature, and place of residence.
- Original copy of a valid out-of-state/out-of-country driver’s license.
- Original supplementary documents to prove your driving experience.
- Pay the applicable license fee.
- Fill out the application form (please indicate how long you have had your international license).
- (If the license and ID are written in a language other than English or French, you must also carry a certified translation)
- New entrants from countries other than those listed above will be required to take a written test that tests their knowledge of road regulations and an accompanying road test.
- The written test takes about one hour, and if you pass, you will be allowed to drive alongside regular drivers.
- Individuals who pass the written test can take the G2 road test eight months later, and if they pass, they can drive at any time, but their blood alcohol level must remain at zero.
- They can also take an upgraded road test 12 months after receiving their G2 license, and if they pass, they will be allowed to drive on the freeway from midnight to 5 am.