Latest Excited Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2022
About Security Jobs in Canada
Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship : This job is personally sponsored by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd. It is assumed that you have met all the basic requirements for employment by.
This includes, but is not limited to, security permit verification, CPIC (Criminal Police Data Check) (if applicable), and credit reference (if applicable). , Background Check, Minimum Age, Minimum Education (High School Diploma or overseas equivalent, or GED obtained).
Furthermore, this job description does not imply or suggest that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee.
The individual in this position must perform other duties in accordance with any other instructions required by the manager of this position.
Role Responsibilities : Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
G4S Secure Solutions is a leading provider of security solutions in Canada. G4S Secure Arrangements is a main supplier of safety arrangements in Canada and is focused on addressing every one of your requirements.
G4S Secure Arrangements is Canada’s driving supplier of safety arrangements, spend significant time in enrolling and preparing security experts to address every one of your issues.
G4S works with many important organizations including security, business offices, business offices, stockrooms, dispersal centers, emergency clinics, townhouses and neighborhoods.
We are also proud to partner with a variety of government agencies to ensure the security of their facilities.
Currently we are looking for a full time security guard for one of our federal government sites Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship. This position is primarily located in the Etobicoke area.
Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship – Duties and Responsibilities.
- Facility/area access control.
- Patrol inside and outside as required by post order
- Ability to work with security control focus hardware/frameworks, PCs, radios, phones (below)
- Respond to fire alarms and other site emergencies to ensure facility safety and emergency procedures are followed
- Conduct site-specific training and follow instructions/guidance of site supervisor or Client Services Manager
- Follow the post orders of the assigned site
- Demonstrate good judgment, common sense, and decision-making skills, especially in emergencies or other situations where it is necessary to take charge and direct others
- Careful record keeping, report composing and perception abilities
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Employment Requirements.
Schedule consists of day and night shifts and must be able to work full time in order to work all days.
Must have resided in Canada for at least the past five years
Must be able to pass a government approval review, including federal public works.
Valid Ontario Security Guard License
Valid standard first aid and CPR
Minimum high school education/equivalent.
Inclination will be given to up-and-comers who have finished the Police Establishment or have two years of pertinent security experience.
G4S training course available. Effective communication, crisis management, and subject restraint training as required.
Job Description: Visa sponsored security related work in Canada.
The Commissioner reports to and works with the Site Supervisor and Area Manager. The Security Officer will utilize post orders to provide excellent customer service, security and protection for customers and their property/assets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Valid Security Guard License
- Valid First Aid/CPR certificate
- Extensive knowledge of legislative policies such as criminal law, trespass property laws, WHMIS, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant security policies such as Patrol, Emergency Response, Private Security, and Investigative Services Act.
- Advanced interpersonal and customer service skills, including conflict resolution, problem solving, decision making, and situational awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deal courteously and effectively with staff and the public.
- Ability to create and maintain clear, concise, and legible security reports and detailed records.
- Solid computer experience and proficiency with a variety of software: Microsoft Word and Excel, mainframe systems, and departmental databases.
- Must be able to use computers to compile accurate information and produce effective reports and communications.
- Capacity to work and screen automated security gear.
- Should have the option to work moves, ends of the week, and occasions.
- Ability to pass a thorough physical examination and physical.
- Capacity to acquire and keep a city driver’s grant.
- Ability to comply with company security schedule policies.
The Business will give equivalent work freedoms to all work candidates, including the individuals who self-recognize as individuals from the accompanying gatherings
Apprentices, Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, and students. Anyone who is legally able to work in Canada can apply for this position.
In the unlikely event that you are not currently approved to work in Canada, your manager will not consider you for employment pursuits.