Fruit Packing Jobs in Poland for Freshers | Best hiring 2022
Fruit Packing Jobs In Poland For Freshers Free Visa 2022 Latest Opportunity for Freshers
Fruit Packing Jobs In Poland For Freshers with free visa 2022 latest farm opportunity for freshers job seekers. The picker/packer partner is responsible for planning and bundling web based business orders for shipment Fruit Packing Jobs In Poland For Freshers Visa 2022
Various warehouse tasks include selecting products, pooling boxes, and packing orders. You will work in a fast-paced environment, be able to adapt to sudden changes, and be responsible for providing direction to warehouse supervisors.
Job Description for Fruit Packing Jobs In Poland For Freshers with Free Visa 2022
Also See: 1000+ High Paying Jobs in Canada for fresher | Best vacancy
|Type of work||Full time|
|Working hours:||10 AM – 5 PM (Day Shift )|
|Salary :||$ 1,500 per month|
|Update on:||22 Nov 2021|
Food, accommodation and transportation expenses are covered by the company
Available Vacancies as Fruit Packing Jobs In Poland For Freshers
|Fruit Pickers||250 Nos||Any Gender||View & Apply|
|Farm Workers Labour||400 Nos||Male||View & Apply|
|Mushroom Pickers||150 Nos||Male| Female||View & Apply|
|Fruit Packers||200 Nos||Female||View & Apply|
|Agriculture Helpers||50 Nos||Male||View & Apply|
- Measure and weigh berries for packaging and storage.
- Use marking tools to label packages and containers and mark products.
- Look at and examine holders, materials, and items to guarantee they meet bundling particulars.
- Prepare and sterilize processing plants.
- Clean and scrape berries according to storage conditions.
- Properly store and package final products.
- Place frozen products into appropriately sized packages, taking into account their intended use.
- Store the products in freezer.
- Clean and sanitize the work area.
- Follow food and safety rules and regulations.
Also Apply: Apple Picking Jobs in Canada Online Application
Work online order completion package for e-commerce.
- Preparing orders by processing requisitions and supply orders, pulling material packing boxes and submitting orders in delivery areas.
- Sort and place materials and items on shelves, cabinets, and bins according to regulatory standards
- Clean warehouse and workstations at the end of each shift (sweeping, dusting, mopping, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to follow instructions from warehouse supervisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and trustworthy
Physical Demands and Abilities:
Basic knowledge of the farm and familiarity with farm equipment and machinery is an advantage.
- In accordance with labor laws, candidates must be between 18 and 48 years old.
- They must be physically and mentally healthy. There will be a medical examination before entering the country.
- No background problems. (Must not have been involved in any criminal activities)
- Candidates must be able to read, write, and speak basic English.
- Must regularly perform tasks such as fingering, handling with hands and arms, feeling, reaching, speaking, and listening.
- Regularly lifts/moves objects weighing 10-50 pounds, and occasionally lifts/moves objects weighing 100 pounds or more.
- A pallet hoist can be used to carry materials in a warehouse
- Often required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, and crawl
- Occasionally requires sitting, climbing, and balancing
- Explicit visual capacities needed for this work incorporate close to vision, distance vision, shading vision, fringe vision, profundity discernment, and the capacity to change and core interest.
- Temperature changes from 0°F to room temperature in a freezer
- Wear appropriate safety equipment
Fruit Packing Jobs In Poland For Freshers Visa Free 2022 : At PSS, we believe that transporting perishable goods can be cost effective and environmentally friendly. We are committed to growing small and medium-sized businesses, and PSS is a pick and pack order fulfillment company focused on shipping your fresh produce directly to consumers via FedEx and to retail markets.
At PSS, our vision is to “delight our customers and their customers by providing superior service and support.” Our ability to deliver on this vision is why we are the #1 perishable delivery service in the industry, with a focus on small and medium businesses.
We value people who are smart, enthusiastic, and can get things done!
Also Apply: Tomato Picker Jobs CANADA Work Permit | Free Visa 2021
Comments are closed.