Dishwasher Jobs In Canada for Fresher Occupations in Canada 2022
Can I tell you that you are searching for Dishwasher Jobs In Canada for Fresher ? If for sure, we have inspiring news for you. Here are the latest Part Time or Full Time Dishwasher Jobs In Canada for Fresher
Dishwasher Jobs are available in multiple locations across Canada including Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario. Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario.
Many hotels, restaurants and catering services are looking for part-time or full-time dishwasher jobs. If you have immigrated to Canada, you can easily apply for these dishwashing and cleaning jobs online. Here you can also learn about the latest Dishwasher Jobs In Canada for Fresher employees.
More about Dishwasher Jobs In Canada for Fresher
Jobs in Canada Read the notes carefully first before you apply!
- Location: – Pikeville, KY
- All categories are also unspecified, we have over 2500 jobs available.
Required Wages Paid Dishwasher Jobs In Canada for Fresher .
- Dishwashers (male and female) $150 $2100 plus
- Note: – All posts are currently loaded, if you are interested please note to pick up one first and apply.
- Excellent salary offered. Base salary: $1700 – $2200 / month
- Free company paid medical insurance (meals)
- 10% increase per year
Note: – The selected filter calls for an interview only.
To apply this minimum requirement of function in Canadian Dishwasher Jobs In Canada for Fresher .
- Must have the option to peruse and speak in English.
- The above post must have at least 1/2 year experience.
- Must be below 22 years of age and below 40 years of age.
- Valid documents and passport
- Benefits: – Dishwasher Jobs in Canada
- Excellent salary package + overtime + food + accommodation + annual return work days ticket will be 8 days per year. You can apply for family PR after 2-3 years. Must carry a valid passport.
Duties and Responsibilities
Wash and clean dishes, pots, and utensils. Maintain and coordinate the integrity of the dish room and hardware.
- Load, run, and unload dishwashers.
- Maintain cleanliness of dishwasher and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Check water temperature in the dishwasher to ensure a clean wash cycle.
- Wash and store all dishes and kitchen utensils.
- Keep the dishroom clean and organized.
- Maintain a sufficient amount of clean dishes in the dining room and kitchen.
- Bag dishroom trash and take it to the trash can.
- Handle dishes with care to prevent damage or loss.
- Maintain sufficient quantities of dishwashing detergent and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food planning and creation regions on a case by case basis.
- Fill in as required for the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the Restaurant Manager or immediate supervisor.
Qualifications for Dishwashers in Canada
- No prior restaurant experience is required.
- Must be able to work long hours in a hot, humid, and loud environment.
- Must be physically able to lift, stretch, bend, and stoop.
- Must be able to work while standing for extended periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Must be able to reliably lift packs, cases, and piles weighing up to 60 pounds multiple times per shift.
How to Apply – Foreign Dishwasher Jobs In Canada for Fresher ?
- Please apply using the link below.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Fill out the form with your updated resume.
- Click on the Submit button (an affirmative message will be displayed).
- Click here to view other job postings and apply for the above status.
- Salary: $2200 – $5500
Note: To apply for a job, please go through the appropriate function from the webpage, go through the job, read the instructions carefully, fill in your details and redeliver us so that we can know for you.