About Us & Our Farm Worker Jobs in Canada (Canada)
Farm Worker Jobs in Canada is an online job listing site. Here you can look through many job postings and job seekers classified by industry and find some employment opportunities in the Gulf Coast.
We are not a sales office. We simply provide Bay bosses with the opportunity to post jobs for free and allow job seekers to find posted activity offers and apply for those positions.
Position Requirement for Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
Accessible positions are as follows:
- Country Location : 145 Haslett Road, Kamloops BC, V2H1T8
- Organization Name: Daliwar Green Acres Vegetable Farm
- Title of Position: General Farm Laborer
Function of Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
- On-site Support
- Sorting and pressing of vegetables for evaluation.
Specialists must be in good physical condition and well equipped to work in the field. The work is physically demanding, involving heavy lifting, long periods of bowing and standing, and working in a variety of harsh climates. Workers must comply with all WorkSafe BC wellbeing benchmarks.
Conditions of Employment Seasonal (indefinite), all-day work. 24 positions available.
- Wage: $11.35 per hour.
- Benefit package offered: None.
- Work Location: Heffley Creek, Kamloops
- Contact: [email protected]
- Ability Requirements (education, understanding of the job). Past experience chipping away at a farm is a benefit, yet not a prerequisite. Teaching is not a requirement.
How about this job? Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
- If it’s not too much trouble, you can apply through the connection below.
- Please read carefully the set of responsibilities that are being asked of you.
- If you have any questions regarding this job, you can contact us at the website.
- Then click on the submit catch. (You will receive a confirmation email).
To apply for the above position or to view other employment opportunities, please click here.
- Salary / Base Salary: $2200 – $5500
Note: To apply, please go to our website page, experience the activity that suits you best, read the notes carefully, fill out the Interest Form, and send us your resume.
Subsequent to checking your personality, we will send you an email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your cooperation.
Aggregation Worker Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hand cutting and checking of crops
- Perform physical labor
- Maintenance of farm equipment
- Operating heavy machinery
- Repairing broken vehicles and machinery
- Supervising farm work
- Supervision of farm workers
- Planning harvesting and raising methods
- Communicate with customers
- Repairing farm buildings and fences
- Management of seasonal help
- Transporting livestock products to market
- Operation of milking machines and other dairy processing equipment
- Installation and operation of irrigation tools
- Informing farmers about the growth of crops
- Implementing appropriate safety measures
- Repair and operate agricultural vehicles, implements, and industrial equipment
- Sow seeds and transplant seedlings by hand
- Collect fruits and vegetables by hand
- Load produce onto trucks and transport to market
Skills and Qualifications of Agricultural Workers
- High school graduate or above
- At least one year of experience in a similar field.
- Inspiration and communication skills
- Understanding of agricultural equipment and techniques, from simple to advanced
- Expertise in production and animal husbandry
- Physical strength and endurance
- Manual dexterity and understanding
- Excellent manual dexterity and an understanding of agricultural best practices
- Capacity to work in the field for expanded timeframes
- Mechanical aptitude
Formally apply for this job
Disclaimer: By using indeed Halifax : World New Job you are agreeing to the accompanying terms and conditions. world New Job offers a free administration which you should be aware of what it is.
All activity data is provided by the respective companies and we are not responsible for the correctness of the data such as salary, job needs, portraits, etc. Khulabichar.com is not responsible for any direct or indirect misfortune arising from the use of our site or administrative functions. Our Team is not responsible for any direct or indirect misfortune arising from the use of our site or administrative functions.